Round this time final yr, I began my epic 10-post sequence on the ideas of Intuitive Consuming (one put up per precept). I used to be not too long ago wanting by way of my archives for one of many posts and although, “Hmmmm…it could be very nice proper now if I had all of the hyperlinks in a single place.” And perhaps it could be good for you, too.
In case you had been following me final yr and already learn them, I hope you get one thing new from them this yr. In case you’re new to my weblog, I’m excited to have you ever learn them for the primary time! Right here they’re, so as:
- What does it imply to reject the eating regimen mentality?
- Find out how to honor your starvation even should you don’t belief your self
- Is your consuming peaceable, or extra like a battlefield?
- Getting the meals police out of your head
- Why satisfaction is the ‘secret sauce’ of Intuitive Consuming
- Searching for snug fullness…not an excessive amount of or too little
- Is consuming the kindest approach to deal with feelings?
- Do you discover it difficult to respect your physique?
- What’s in a reputation? Why “motion” is extra joyful than “train”
- Is there a spot for vitamin in Intuitive Consuming? Completely!
Intuitive Consuming present (and studying) listing
And, should you’re in search of a present for an intuitive eater in your life (perhaps it’s you!), right here’s a fast listing:
This put up comprises Amazon Affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carrie Dennett, MPH, RDN, is a Pacific Northwest-based registered dietitian nutritionist, freelance author, intuitive consuming counselor, creator, and speaker. Her superpowers embrace busting vitamin myths and empowering ladies to really feel higher of their our bodies and make meals decisions that assist pleasure, vitamin and well being. This put up is for informational functions solely and doesn’t represent individualized vitamin or medical recommendation.
Searching for 1-on-1 vitamin counseling? Carrie gives a 6-month Meals & Physique program (intuitive consuming, physique picture, mindfulness, self-compassion) and a 4-month IBS administration program (low-FODMAP eating regimen teaching with an emphasis on growing meals freedom). Go to the hyperlinks to study extra and ebook a free intro name to see if this system is an efficient match, and if we’re a superb match!