Say howdy to your new lunch favourite: this can be a speedy 10-minute recipe for gentle, refreshing, scrumptious cabbage and corned beef wraps. Tremendous low-carb and oh-so-tasty, these burrito-style wraps package deal up thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut inside one cabbage leaf every, completely completed off with some Russian dressing on the facet for dipping. Filling and nutritious, these could turn out to be your new go-to!
When you haven’t been consuming a lot cabbage, that should change! Cabbage is an absolute goldmine of vitamins and well being advantages. It’s full of minerals and nutritional vitamins—particularly nutritional vitamins C and Okay—that may assist scale back irritation, enhance digestion, maintain your coronary heart wholesome, and decrease each blood stress and levels of cholesterol.
When mixed with corned beef, this turns into an instantaneous power-combo. Corned beef is a crimson meat wealthy in proteins, iron, nutritional vitamins, and wholesome fat. Nonetheless, it’s additionally excessive in sodium, so if you happen to’re watching your sodium consumption you’ll need to substitute the corned beef out for a distinct protein. Straightforward peasy! Ham slices, shredded rooster, or one other meat of your selecting would come out simply as tasty.
These wraps take a grand complete of 10 minutes to place collectively, making them the proper answer for a fast lunch, a wholesome between-meal snack, or an on-the-go breakfast. They’re additionally nice irrespective of what number of you’re catering for: simply your self, the household, or a whole group! Put collectively just some, or stack up a complete plate. Embody some Russian dressing on the facet as a dip and you’ve got your self a lightweight, refreshing, wholesome, and scrumptious dish that’s a breeze to place collectively!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Reuben Wraps
- 100 gram inexperienced cabbage leaves
- 6 slice Swiss cheese
- 6 ounce corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-carb ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ready horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon scorching sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
1. Measure out and put together all the elements.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Utilizing tongues, maintain the cabbage leaf within the boiling water for about 30 seconds for every cabbage leaf.
3. Place the cabbage on the plate. Prime with Swiss cheese slices.
4. Layer with the sliced corned beef and prime with the sauerkraut. Roll the wraps tightly.
5. In a bowl, mix all the elements for the dressing. Stir to mix properly.
6. Dip the reuben wraps within the dressing. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of two servings of Keto Reuben Wraps. Every serving comes out to be 621 energy, 50.3g fats, 5.4g web carbs, and 33g protein.
|100.00 gram inexperienced cabbage||25||0.1||5.8||2.5||3.3||1.3|
|6.00 slice swiss cheese||472||37.2||1.7||0||1.7||32.4|
|6.00 ounce corned beef||427||32.3||0.8||0||0.8||30.9|
|0.50 cup sauerkraut||18||0.1||4.1||2.7||1.3||0.9|
|3.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||281||30.9||0.2||0||0.2||0.4|
|1.00 tablespoon low-carb ketchup||9||0||0.9||0||0.9||0|
|1.00 teaspoon ready horseradish||2||0||0.6||0.2||0||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon worcestershire sauce||4||0||1.1||0||1.1||0|
|1.00 teaspoon scorching sauce||1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1.00 tablespoon onion||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|Per Serving (/2)||621||50.3||8.2||2.8||5.4||33|